Magnificent unit spread over 2 floors equipped with dual balconies, the bigger of which offers spectacular city views of Mont-Royal & breath-taking sunsets. Many windows give this unit an abundance of natural light. Exterior private parking space, modern bathroom, well insulated & sound-proofed. Ideal for a young professional! See addendum
Laundry room : 3
Welcome to 1984 Rue Augustin-Cantin unit #401
this rare 'break-out' style condo is situated in the very sought after Pointe-Saint-Charles neighborhood of Montreal. Located mid-way between Atwater market and Old-Montreal, within close proximity to Griffintown and all the wonderful new restaurants it has to offer. Fluent access to a multitude of services and amenities: Charlevoix Metro, 3 bus lines within 50 meters, bike path, Bixi station within 50 meters, parks, gyms and not to mention prime access to all major highway arteries 10,15,20, 30 & 720 as well as the Champlain & Victoria bridge.
The lifestyle associated to living in Pointe-Saint-Charles cannot be beat! Perfect for the active young professional that will truly appreciate all the surroundings have to offer. Take advantage of the close proximity to the Lachine canal and all the leisure activities that coincide with it!
Some highlights of the property:
- Rare 'break-out' unit spread out over 2 floors (you don't get the impression of being in a condo)
- Dual terrace one on upper level and 1 on lower
- Bigger terrace offers amazing city view and sunsets!
- Upper level room is set up like a studio/loft bedroom (could be ideal for home office, secondary living space, home gym or whatever you see fit.
- Modern bathroom on main floor
- Closed bedroom on main floor is quite S P A C I O U S
- Open concept living / dining / kitchen
- Wall mounted A/C
- Hardwood and ceramic throughout (no carpet)
- Separate laundry area
- Private parking space
- Air exchanger
- Windows, balcony, doors, roof all updated in 2017 following major renovations.
- This unit is equipped with a private storage locker for added convenience
- Quartz counters in kitchen
Don't miss your chance, this unit is move-in ready and in this market things are moving quick! Book a showing and start packing your boxes.
Laundry room : 3
Panoramic , View of the city
Driveway : 1
Highway , CEGEP , Daycare centre , Hospital , Metro , Park , Bicycle path , Elementary school , High school , Public transportation , University
|Kitchen||3rd level||11'4" X 11'||Wood|
|Living room||3rd level||19'10" X 11'||Wood|
|Dining room||3rd level||12' X 11'||Wood|
|Bathroom||3rd level||9'8" X 4'9"||Ceramic|
|Bedroom||3rd level||12'2" X 11'4"||Wood|
|Laundry room||3rd level||6'5" X 4'4"||Ceramic|
|Bedroom||4th level||10'11" X 19'6"||Wood|
Convection baseboards , Electric baseboard units
Wall-mounted air conditioning , Fire detector , Air exchange system , Intercom
All lighting, heating & electrical fixtures of a permanent nature, outdoor parking space, wall mounted A/C, fridge, stove, dish-washer, washer + dryer.
All the vendor's personal items
MORTGAGE PAYMENTS CALCULATOR
My name is MICHAEL MAURUS, RE/MAX real estate broker. How may I help you?
Do you have a question?
Hello, my name is MICHAEL MAURUS, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.
Hello, my name is ERIK DUFRESNE, real estate broker. Contact me for more information.